We welcome you to the National Stanley Family Association. The NSFA
is a non-profit organization for the purpose of creating interest
and fostering research in STANLEY family history and genealogy. The
objectives of the Association are:Pay Membership Fees Online at:
1. To acquaint Stanley descendants with their heritage.
2. To arrange reunions and meetings as a means of bringing Stanley
descendants and associated families together.
3. To establish a list of resources and source materials which will
contribute to research efficiency.
4. To publish several volumes of Stanley family history.
5. To preserve Stanley artifacts and memorabilia.
6. To send out periodic newsletters to all members.
Membership is available to all persons with Stanley ancestors and their spouses.
The annual membership dues are: $15 - U. S., $13 - Canada, $15 - Australia per
year, or $35 - U. S., $34 - Canada, $40 - Australia for three years and are due
and payable on or before the anniversary date of joining the Association.
Note: If you live outside the US and choose to receive your newsletter
by email attachment or download from our website, then the US rates will apply.
Please fill out the Membership Application Form (Click Here to download it) and mail or email it to the address on the form. Please enclose a check with your form. If you wish pay electronically using PayPal, please choose your membership renewal type below and then click on the PayPal Add To Cart button below.