Welcome to our Website. The National Stanley Family Association (NSFA) was organized in Damascus, Ohio on September 25th, 1989 with 34 members. The first elected President KENNETH L. STANLEY stated the purpose of the association as follows:
- To bring our members into closer relationship with each other.
- To share knowledge of our heritage from our early ancestors.
- To recognize the hardships they endured that we might have a better
- To record their accomplishments that they may be preserved for future
We continue to strive to accomplish these same
goals, and to build upon the achievements of those who have served before
us. Since 1989 we have:
- Held annual two-day Reunion meetings in various parts of the
country that hold historic interest for our members.
- Published several VOLUMES of ancestral information listing the generations
back to THOMAS1 STANLEY and his three sons, JAMES2,
THOMAS2 JR., and JOHN2. We are working on more volumes.
- Printed and distributed to our members a NEWSLETTER three times
a year, containing articles and information of genealogical interest.
(See Webpage Link-NEWSLETTER)
- Established a STATE ADVISORY BOARD with coordinators from States
having concentrations of STANLEY residents. Currently the States of
Arizona, Virginia, North Carolina, Ohio, Indiana, Iowa, Oklahoma, Minnesota,
Wisconsin and California are represented. We seek contact persons in other areas as well.
- Initiated and maintained this Web Site of current information pertaining
- Encouraged a growing membership. We hope you will consider joining
us if you have not already done so. See Membership
We are proud of our family heritage and seek to build wisely and well
upon that which we have received. If you are interested in joining us
we would welcome your involvement and support. Thanks for visiting with
us and best wishes from the members of the NATIONAL STANLEY FAMILY ASSOCIATION.
Kenneth L Stanley - 1989-1992
Raymond W Stanley - 1993-2001
Arthur L Stanley - 2001-2005
Paul L Stanley - 2005-2007
Earl C Stanley - 2007-2009
Darlene Stanley - 2009-2011
Edsel Stanley - 2011-2014
Darlene Stanley - 2014-2016
Marc A. Conrad - 2016-2020